16 November 2009

(

my biggest fear; my big fears; i fear many big things
: look at this wall, you are my love and for me
_____________ you must follow my eyes;
_____________ and then i will judge you
: my grand & elaborate career, you are my love
_______________________ and for me
_______________________ you must be free;
my fear biggest my fear biggest my ____ be free-er

: collapsible proposition: this is why you are dear
__________________ this
__________________ again

oh no, this i can hold in my hand
_____  there is enough room beside
collapsible presupposition: i will carry you
into the bedroom, though you will not undress

: candle, wick, flame, storm cloud, dance
( i fear many big things
________________ ) you will not lie
( my big fears
________________) i can hold it in my hand
( my biggest fear
________________) and then i will judge you ( ...

No comments: